DC Cookie

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Beau Needs A Blog Name - Part III

As a blogger always considering her work, I have entertained enough nicknames for my sweetheart to write a screenplay.

IMG_0713
James Dean

IMG_0697
Sweetness Express

IMG_0395
Clark Kent

Kent, Jess
James Bond

The problem is, absolutely none of them inspire me. Each identity is fitting (except for Archie Andrews), but I have no desire to implement any of them. Similar to the scene in Mean Girls when Gretchen is pathetically and desperately attempting to promote the word 'Fetch' as part of her high school's vernacular, the only nickname that will do my sweetheart justice is the one that I exhale without hesitation - naturally. For now, that special term of blogging endearment continues to elude me...and perhaps there is a solid, predetermined reason for that (although certainly not the reason many of my blog friends have surmised).

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters