DC Cookie

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Beau Needs A Blog Name - Part II

Because I use the word "meow" so frequently, or because I take so many pictures like this, one might surmise that the pose is a Cookie original. Unfortunately, I can't take credit. It is my sweetheart and his Aussie pal who started the trend during a trip down under. They got me hooked on the concept during a wild weekend in Las Vegas two years ago and it stuck.

Img_0700
Before we were sweethearts.

1165777409_claw
Tiger claws are appropriate even at the most formal of settings.

tiger claws_cropped
Tiger claws among friends.

Hence, when Namaste made the acquaintance of my sweetheart and spent a few comradely moments in front of the camera with him, feline fingernails beared, she whispered to me "I hereby blog-knight this man 'Tiger Claw.'"

651886813405_0_ALB
Namaste's first tiger claw.

This is choice number two...

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters