DC Cookie

Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Surprise

Yesterday in the early morning hours I got a call from one of my very BFFs as she waited in London's Heathrow airport. She had been in Israel for just over a month. Her stay was supposed to last 60 days, but after a car bomb exploded on the side of the road too close for comfort to the bus on which she was traveling, she went straight to Tel Aviv and booked a flight home. The country, after all, is at war. I picked her up at the airport last night and in all my delirious exhaustion from business travel, I still couldn't help but smile and be ever thankful for her safe return.

And since she's in town unexpectedly, I thought, why not surprise the bloggerati with an appearance by the dynamic trio. Is it the end of the work day yet?

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters