DC Cookie

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Florida Is Hotter Than Hades

For a Cookie, many a weekend night has started off like this. Nothing new.

IMG_1949
Purchasing sex on the beach for the bachelorette.

But add an ARL destination trip to South Beach (to celebrate the upcoming marriage of our own Miss webcowgirl) into the mix and 'just your average weekend' becomes extraordinary. What begins as a quiet dinner turns to absolute mayhem in a matter of hours.

IMG_2049
Their offices closed down when they heard Cookie would be in town.

For three straight days we were ridin' dirty...in my Ferrari.

IMG_1936
The actual owner of said vehicle might question the use of the word 'my.'

Stories [along with pared down PG-13 photos] to be continued post-hangover. Until then, this Cookie needs a few moments of beauty sleep before returning to the airport at 6AM.

11 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2006 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But Cookie, Platinum woman that she is, could 'own' the owner of the Ferrari at her whim, so for her to call it hers differs from the truth only by a wink or perhaps the pursing of very pretty lips.

     
  • At July 17, 2006 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats all around. I can make out webcowgirl in the pics, but little else. Glad the mayhem did not lead to any arrests. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

     
  • At July 17, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger roosh said…

    a ferrari in south beach is so cliche and unoriginal

     
  • At July 17, 2006 11:05 AM, Blogger I-66 said…

    did you actually get to drive said Ferrari? Envious...

     
  • At July 17, 2006 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a fellow bachelorette attendee I'm glad webcowgirl had fun. BTW Cookie did you only post pics of me as half-faced in order to conceal my superhero identity or because I'm some grotesque phantom of the opera type-figure and you’re trying to give me a hint?!

     
  • At July 17, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Without a doubt, that is the most attractive bachelorette party I've ever had the pleasure to view. but then again, I haven't seen many ladies over here, but still!

    I so love your life. Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At July 17, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Raincouver said…

    I'm gonna have NIGHTMARES of my fiance's bachelorette party. Nightmares.

     
  • At July 17, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger O-FACE said…

    dam dude rolled up on you with a ferrari....now thats game....

     
  • At July 17, 2006 8:09 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said…

    did you go to mansion or opium????

     
  • At July 17, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Yep. Hit as many hot spots as we could fit in one weekend.

    The Ferrari was empty, parked and I was posing. Don't you all know me by now??

     
  • At July 18, 2006 10:51 AM, Blogger KassyK said…

    You look hot next to YOUR ferrari. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters