DC Cookie

Friday, May 05, 2006

Google Me

These are always funny. How some people came to discover DC Cookie:
  • oil and vinegar homogeneous
  • beast debutante
  • Brad Pitt hygiene
  • hot woman cookies
  • cashews and gas
  • or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. ... The one who turns to his friends and says 'that's her'
  • scarlet johansson lookalike
  • what does fomo mean in a sandwich
  • "Britney Spears Flip Flops"
  • tom brady in las vegas october 2005
  • "for women" playgirl

It also appears that Europeans enjoy my photos. Please give me and Kathryn a round of applause for this picture, being featured on this french website under the caption "oops clips." Oh the pride. I also made this portuguese website under the caption "ass drunk" for this photo (in which, I really don't look drunk at all - they could have found something much better...)

I guess that's what you get for posting pictures on the internet. Wonder when I'm going to see my head photo-shopped onto someone else's nude body? Oh wait...

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters