DC Cookie

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Jerry Springer Fab

I thought so much of what happens on Jerry Springer was acting, but after last week, I'm not so sure. At the Lenny Kravitz/Aerosmith concert last Thursday, there was a couple who certainly could have auditioned. For the first few songs, the man stood in the aisle dancing and clapping like a retarded chicken. He then sat down beside the woman in front of us, who must have been his girlfriend. They kissed each other awkwardly, and then all hell broke loose. She started wailing at him in his ear, every curse word in the book, for several minutes at a time, most of which was unintelligible. She grabbed his jacket and pulled his hair every time he tried to stand up. While Lenny Kravitz crooned 'Let Love Rule,' our friendly neighbours screamed, at the top of their raspy lungs, 'Fuck You...You don't deserve to be here...You ain't got nothin' to be jealous about, I love...You!...I bought these tickets, get off me...You aren't worth shit..." The most entertaining/annoying part about it was, every time he walked away, he'd come back 5 minutes later for more abuse. Finally, he clocked her in the face. With Lenny now singing "She's mah little laa-daaay...she's not shady," she punched him back and he started to bleed all over his seat.

GhettoFabCouple

My date looked at me and said 'Please God, let that never be us.' I assured him I didn't even think I could pretend to be that trashy.

I was just thankful they were gone by Aerosmith.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters