DC Cookie

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Party Like a Frat Boy

Sebastian St. Croix poses the question: "Wouldn’t it be great if we could somehow maintain that college spirit until the day when we are truly ready to settle down?" I have one suggestion. Kickball.

Kickball Team

I joined a team this season through my company. It's basically a cheap excuse to party like college frat boys for 5 hours on a Tuesday night. I walked into Porters after my first ever kickball game, nose high in the air (I wasn't up for chugging beer with the plebians). 10 minutes later, I had a beer in my hand. 30 minutes later, I was screaming and high-fiving the girls team as we annihilated the boys 5-0 in a round of flip cup. It's easy to sneer. Kickball events are so un-young-professional-ish. And if I hadn't been participating, I would have wanted to kick my own annoying ass. Regardless, it really is fun...

kickball-flipcupchamps

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters