DC Cookie

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Cook Three Things

"If I told you you were beautiful, would you date* me on the regular?"

The question 'how fast is too fast' is inconceivable to the woman who gazes contentedly at her lover while he voluntarily washes the pots and pans she used to cook a satiating meal for him. The forearms that have hugged her so earnestly all evening are covered in temporary tattoos placed there in a playful bonding moment by the 3 year old son of a good friend. His soul is gentle. He catches her contemplating his presence in her world and his cerulean eyes smile confidently back at her. No, there is no such thing as too fast when a woman finally perceives the perfection that all this time has simply been awaiting her acknowledgement.

*Artistic license for misunderstanding that harmonious, high-pitched falsetto over the radio.

11 Comments:

  • At October 26, 2006 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somebody sounds like she got her groove back. This is a good development. Now how's about some real time analysis of where Iggy is (at the moment say) on this vexing torture issue? OK, not really. Enjoy. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

     
  • At October 26, 2006 5:49 AM, Blogger Drunken Chud said…

    you cook three things? ok, mac and cheese, spaghetti and since you're canadian i'm gonna go with poutine, simply cuz that shit is the shit.

     
  • At October 26, 2006 11:34 AM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    It's not mac and cheese, homie, it's "Kraft Dinner" where I come from...

     
  • At October 26, 2006 1:53 PM, Blogger cs said…

    Every Canadian knows how to cook back bacon and how to stick a mouse in a bottle of beer to get a free case of beer.

     
  • At October 26, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    If I had $1M,

    "We wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinner."

    "Of course we would; we'd just eat more."


    Real men do dishes, especially when cooked for.

     
  • At October 26, 2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Drunken Chud said…

    i stand corrected. my bad yo.

     
  • At October 26, 2006 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tend to err on the side of caution. I do believe that even when it feels "right" that showing caution could never hurt.

    Good Luck!

     
  • At October 27, 2006 12:14 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    I've also erred on the side of caution in all my previous relationships because my gut told me to do so and my gut was always right. In this case, my gut is telling me to throw caution to the wind. My gut has never done me wrong.

     
  • At October 28, 2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Little known fact:

    Roxette's slow-dance hit was originally going to be titled, "Listen to Your Gut," were it not for meddling record executives.

    In the interest of comment-synergy, I suggest that you listen to your gut, and go have some Kraft dinner.

     
  • At October 30, 2006 6:41 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said…

    well if you hear justin timberlake in your head around the guy it is a good sign!because clearly it means he's sexy and caring, and sings falsetto. :)

     
  • At October 31, 2006 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to have that feeling again. I mean, to know you'll have clean dishes... WOW! :P

    Seriously, though - good for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters