DC Cookie

Friday, October 20, 2006

D&D Club

D&D

When I tell my non-blogging friends that I can't meet them out because I have plans to go to 'blog happy hour,' they can't help but snicker under their breath. Because the words 'blog happy hour' just reek of D&D club meeting. "So, are you going to dress up in your storm trooper costume and drink some Arbor Mist with all your super lame blog friends?" I want to tell them not to knock it 'til they try it.

stormtrooper

Blog happy hours are different than Star Wars fan club trivia night! What my non-blog friends don't realize is that at blog happy hours we do 'really cool' things like pose for photos while pretending to play the bongo drums.

Jess plays bongos

Hmmm...maybe they're right.

Kathryn, Jess

At least we're cute...

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters