DC Cookie

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bring It Cookie Style

Alright, so I'm a little behind on my posting for this event, but I'm traveling for work at the moment, so bear with me.

Summer HH

I'm ecstatic to be co-hosting because I have done a lot of missing out as of late. The last happy hour I arrived late and left early because of work obligations and a 10-K the following morning. The happy hour before that I missed because of my redneck concert obligations. The happy hour before that I showed face for the equivalent of an Indy 500 pit-stop because of [ex]boyfriend obligations. The happy hour before that I was ill.

Well, on August 4th, my calendar is obligation-free. As a consultant, I often evaluate incentives, drivers, return on investment, etc. Here are yours in relation to this Summer Event:

  • Incentives: DC Cookie will be in attendance for the duration from start until...well, the next morning if need be; Cookie style for the first time since the happy hour at Eyebar in November.
  • Drivers: Alcohol and boobs (er, I mean, conversation).
  • ROI: Gossip-worthy photos and a possible upgrade (or downgrade if you misbehave) of your blog-ebrity status.

Basically, you have no excuse...

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters