DC Cookie

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Chronic

If you've spent any amount of time with me, you will have experienced my chronic illness. It's related to my romantic relationship with the camera. I love my reflection, whether good or bad. It could be 7am after a morning jog (no makeup, dripping with sweat) and I'll still be drawn to my own visual facsimile. If there is a mirror in my vicinity, I will look in it. A puddle, someone's sunglasses, a reflective vending machine, a glass-framed painting, a beer stein, a computer screen, a Rolex, a car window, a microwave, a calculator, a water bottle...

So if you go out to dinner with me, don't be surprised if my eyes wander around the room to...myself. I just can't help it.

Jess in Mirror

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters