DC Cookie

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Riding in Cars with Boys

Chris with car

When your boyfriend drives a sexy car, it's inevitable that he is going to be surrounded by women. Which is never a problem provided one of those women is me. Women have a thing for men who 'wrench on cars.' Expensive cars, even more than just cars. Antique cars even more than just expensive cars.

IMG_0909

When Charming Fellow picks me up for a date in his classic saffron-tinted beauty, I froth at the mouth. She's an instant aphrodisiac. Bench seats, loud engine, manual windows, chrome. Swoon...

Jess and Car

She made her third annual appearance at Gold Cup this year, and 'illed out in the glorious heat while we all boozed and copped and boozed and copped and boozed and copped and boozed and copped and boozed and copped and...WHAT!

Ahhh, Gold Cup. And for the record, I knew it wouldn't rain. I just have good karma like that.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters