DC Cookie

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Track List

I can't believe I'm about to go generic here...

Also, I hate being tagged. So I won't tag anyone. Foilwoman had this on her site a while back, so I'm borrowing the idea, sans tagging...

1. A track from your early childhood.
"The More We Get Together" by Raffi

2. A track that you associate with your first love.
"Love Bites" by Def Leppard

3. A track that reminds you of a holiday trip.
"Court of King Caractacus" by Rolf Harris

4. A track that you like but wouldn’t want to be associated with in public.
"Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan

5. A track that accompanied you when you were lovesick.
"The Reason" by Hoobastank

6. A track that you have probably listened to most often.
"So Hard Done By" by the Tragically Hip

7. A track that is your favourite instrumental.
"Jessica" by the Allman Brothers

8. A track that represents one of your favourite bands/artists.
"Always on the Run" by Lenny Kravitz

9. A track which represents yourself best.
"As the Rush Comes" by Motorcycle Boy

10. A track that reminds you of a special occasion (which one?).
"Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay (Y2K New Years Eve in Toronto)

11. A track that you can relax to.
"Low Place Like Home" by Sneaker Pimps

12. A track that stands for a really good time in your life.
"Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas

13. A track that is currently your favourite.
"Dance Dance" by Fall Out Boy

14. A track that you’d dedicate to your best friend.
"Thank You" by Dido

15. A track that you think nobody but you likes.
"Canadian Railroad Trilogy" by Gordon Lightfoot

16. A track that you like especially for its lyrics.
"To Zion" by Lauryn Hill

17. A track that you like that’s neither English nor German.
"La Tortura" by Shakira

18. A track that lets you release tension best.
"Control" by Puddle of Mudd

19. A track that you want to be played on your funeral.
"A Real Canadian Girl" by Stompin' Tom Connors

20. A track that you’d nominate for the “best of all times” category.
"Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson

6 Comments:

  • At April 18, 2006 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah 'Billie Jean' is that song I can't help dancin' to. Every time!

     
  • At April 18, 2006 3:52 PM, Blogger I-66 said…

    ...am I the only one who thinks the part of Control where he talks about slapping ass is a little out of place?

     
  • At April 18, 2006 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome list... but I can't believe you left off "I have a dog and his name is Rags" by Sharon, Lois & Bram. That was clearly the greatest hits of our (shared) childhood...

     
  • At April 18, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Oh YEEEEAH! R.I.P. Rags :-(

    I was also thinking about "I am a computer man..." but couldn't remember the singer's name. Bob Snyder?

     
  • At April 18, 2006 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What? No Rob Zombie?

     
  • At April 18, 2006 7:49 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said…

    I'm flattered that you are citing me. Thanks! Of course, I stole it from someone else, but, of course, I was flattering them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters