DC Cookie

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Girl Time

When you're dating someone, the face-time with your girls becomes just that much more important. Hence, when I got an invite last weekend to a boutique opening from a girlfriend I hadn't seen in eons, I did not hesitate.

Valise_Bag

We entered the supremely decorated shop (I highly recommend a visit), and were immediately handed caviar and champagne. My kind of boutique! I'd never been to an event like this before, and given the size of the shop, I figured we might last twenty minutes. Two hours (and several hundred dollars of damage) later, the driver had to drag us away.

Valise_Cookie

The shop even put little cookies in our gift bags.

new_shirt_cop-a-feel

My sapphire chemise was apparently...well-received?

Thanks ladies!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters