What happens if I get tagged and don't participate? VP of Dior
says "BTW, Tag-Alongs are great cookies." But what if Cookie doesn't like tag-alongs (I prefer thin mints)? So, I'm improvising. I'm changing the questions a little. There are no rules right? If any of you ever tag me again, you're dead. I'm stopping the chain...
2x2 Questions*2 names you go by:
1. The one my mom gave me (Jessica).
2. The one I gave myself (Cookie).2 parts of your heritage:
2. That's it. I'm 100% bona fide Canuck and so are my parents and their parents and their parents...2 things you want to see at the next blog happy hour[s]:
1. Kathryn dancing on the bar (ain't gon' happen).
2. i-66 frowning (ain't gon' happen).2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Logic puzzles.
2. Diet coke.2 things you are wearing right now:
1. A scrunchy (didn't those go out in the 80s?).
2. Too much perfume.2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
(I put the CD in my car and it's on about 75% of the time I'm driving - strange, because normally I jam out in the hot-wheels to trance or the Tragically Hip).
2. Lenny Kravitz.2 of your favorite songs (at the moment):
1. As the Rush Comes - Motorcycle Boy (classic).
2. Waiting for You (remix version, of course) - Seal.2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):
2. Sense of Adventure (I found neither in my ex).2 truths:
2. I am not adopted.2 physical things that appeal to you (for your partner):
1. Big hands.
2. Big feet.2 of your favorite hobbies:
2. Blogging.2 things you want really badly:
1. To be one of the hos in a rap video. Ideally, I'd be wearing a bikini top and booty-hugging jeans, and be grinding against my hot-ass Mustang (her name is Scarlet).
2. Kids (when I get there), who think it's awesome that their mom was in a rap video.2 places you want to go on vacation:
2. Anywhere warm where hot foreign men dig my accent and cater to me.2 things everyone should do:
1. Tip your waiters 20%, even if they suck.
2. Drink wine.2 ways that you are stereotypically a Canadian:
1. I think coloured money is much prettier than plain old green bills.
2. I happily make fun of myself.2 things you are thinking about now:
1. How hard it is to think of anything creative to put in these damn things (that's why I hate them).
2. Censored...2 stores you shop at:
2. Amazon.com (sadly).Most embarrassing blog moments:
1. Misspelling the title of my very first post.
2. Getting called out
.2 people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Yul Brynner (because I've always drooled over his role as Ramses in the Ten Commandments, that I watch faithfully each Easter).
2. Ryan Reynolds (because Asian Mistress and I both want to have his love-child).