DC Cookie

Friday, December 16, 2005

Fun Time

You know you've had a crazy night when your text message outbox includes the following messages:

  • To Kathryn at 1:28am saying "Soggy. You up? I owe you a drunk apology." (I believe for cutting her off on a previous call and not calling back).
  • To Charming Fellow at 1:28am saying "On my way home finally. Had to beat new hires. Shit im the bomb." (Yeah, the bomb for losing two car bomb races in a row to someone who I will clearly never beat but insist on trying every time we're out; and then proceeding to get shit-canned. The bomb? Not so much. Bombed? Definitely).
  • To Lil Sis at 1:33am saying "No, seriously. I went young kids buoy firm." (Does that mean I went out with the new hires in my firm? Not exactly sure).
  • And to Lil Sis at 1:35am saying "Why do I love puppies?"

Good. Lord. That last sangria was a bad idea...

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters