DC Cookie

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bloggers in the Flesh

Hostesses
This blog happy hour was brought to you by...

Boobalicious
...complimentary cop-a-feeling

I arrived, Cookie-style, half an hour late. At 7:30, as is tradition (Heather B. was there), I ordered two martinis at once. Two cosmopolitans with Grand Marnier. Third drink, a double vodka tonic. Fourth drink, a double vodka tonic. I hadn't eaten dinner, therefore, I am not responsible for what came out of my mouth after 8pm.

Jess Double Fisting
Heather B. taught me well (or was that me who taught her?). How to start off happy hour[s] and win 'Biggest Lush' awards.

I am always SO impressed with people who come out, not knowing anyone. I saw so many new faces (Marci, Velvet, EJ, Jamy, Chicgirl, Stef, Orgasmic Booty Shorts Boy, DJ Flowerz, Sub Girl, Aja, Dudley, Sharkbait, Law-rah, KOB and Barbara...). Unfortunately, I didn't get to talk to everyone, because Charming Fellow also came out, and because I'm OBGYN-sessed with him at the moment, my attention wavered. MAJOR apologies to KOB for not chatting more. I believe I was in mid-debate with Barbara over the identity/demographic of Washington Cube. I owe you one!

Jess, Chris
Sleeping Cookie and Charming Fellow.

Kathryn has the roll call and the blog superlative awards. So, in lazy fashion, from me you're getting bulleted memories and a random assortment of photos. That's all I can string together. I'm still drunk.

THE MO'S

Jess and Mos
Mrs. Jesus, Mr. Bartender (thank you Stef!), Dudley and Dale Hot Asian (as he's programmed in my cellie). Can't wait 'til Chip 'Gets the Fuck Down Here,' one day, I'm dying to meet him. That's The Boy to my far right...he doesn't pose for photos.

Dudley, Jess
Dudley (who can dance his ASS off) gets some love.

AM, Dudley dancing
Asian Mistress momentarily un-mo's Dudley.

THE LADIES

Aja, Lucy, Jess
Humbled in the presence of hot, hot Aja and smoochie Lucy whose outfit was hotter than the bartender's. MEOW!

Jess, VPDior
I conceded as soon as I saw VP's fine twins in that fine shirt.

Circle V
I swear I was happy to see the sophisticated Circle V, I just wasn't ready for the photo yet. Please note the empty glasses...

THE GROUP

Chris, Jess, Lesley, SethJ
Charming Fellow and Hot Canadian Chick put beer bottles on my boobs in a pose with the infamous SethJ.

Jess, Wes
Look into RCR's eyes...you are getting sleeeeeepy...

Jess, i66, Marci, Travis
Cookie, i-66, Marci and Travis.

i66, Jess
I also conceded best pearly whites to i-66, whose smile is close to pure sunshine.

THE ACTION

Dancing 1
Yes Dudley, with those moves, I would be willing to have your children.


Dancing 2
i-66 busts out his best Michael Jackson moves.


Tattoo
Yes, I AM Canadian (thank goodness for cropping privileges), and thank you to all my voting fans for the Best Bootie award. You just haven't met Namaste yet...

AND...DC BACHELOR

Jess, DCB
Now if only I can get this Santa Cookie to stop cock-blocking, I can hit on that hot chick over there...


Jess kisses DCB
Kisses for the hair accessories.


For more blog-in-the-flesh viewing pleasure, visit:

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters