DC Cookie

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Roomie Bonding

For the first time in weeks, both of my roommates and I were all home together at the same time. The result? Side-splitting, voluminous laughter. My roommate kicked off the jam session with a sarcastic recital of the fairytale "Sleeping Cookie" in a nasal-y kiddie voice. "Then the wiiiiiiinds bleeeeeew, and Sleeping Cookie awaaaaaaaakened from her sluuuuumber." If anyone is going to call you out for your eccentricities (e.g. my uber-cheesiness), who better than my roommate L? She has a gift for making you laugh [hard] at yourself. Other fables that came out of our conversation included 'Snow L. and the Seven Dwarfs' and 'Little Red Riding S.' ("My Grandma, what big nostrils you have").

Alright, alright - weak post today. I've got nuthin' for you but a sore abdomen... Thanks ladies for a divine bonding session.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters