DC Cookie

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Party Girl 101

Other possible titles for this post: How to Be the Life of the Party, or Innocent Debauchery. Hi, my name is Cookie, and I'm a Party Girl. But let me clarify. The first thing I will teach you in 'Party Girl 101' is that hard-core partying does not imply random hooking up nor use of illegal substances. The best party girls are the ones who can be the life of the celebration within the confines of morality.

Let's begin.

1. Wear something fun and offer no excuses.

Shirt2
No really, she will.

legs
Mini will always be in.

Shirt1
Not sure I could wear this with a straight face.

2. Kick it off with some tasty beverages.

Shots
In this case, I recommend soco and lime. Quick toast, then pick your beverage of the evening and stick to it.

Stop Light Shot
A stop light makes for a light party-starter too.

Maartens Mug
Or you can order a beer from a random regular's mug without him knowing.

3. Make use of silly bar signs. Take pictures with them.

UVA Vagina
Bona fide UVA snatch.

4. Be a character for the evening. Spice Girls are always a popular choice. Have fun with it...you'll make people laugh (with you or at you, who cares, because you're having fun).

Go spice
Ginger, Posh and Sporty Spice

Perplexed Spice
Perplexed Spice

Excited Spice
Excited Spice

5. If it makes sense, do a little same-sex dancing or cop-a-feeling. This MUST be done above the clothing, however. PG-13 only. We're going for flirtatious here, (aka 'pretend' cheap ho, not veritable cheap ho).

leg hump

Cop-a-feel

Jess, Stacy Dance

cop-a-feel 2

6. Don't be afraid to engage in a few rounds of flip cup. But if you do, win. One flip, max. Couple rounds and the guys will all think 'Wow, this chick is a bad-ass.' You can quit after a few rounds, relatively unscathed, Party Girl reputation intact.

Nicole, Jess
Number ONE, bitches! Female ringers.

7. Give the boys loving from all angles. Both knees, both hips, both cheeks. Make him feel like the stud that he is. Don't do it alone, or he'll think you want to go home with him.

Jess, chris and becca snuggle
Unless he's your BF-NON-BF, then you should go home with him.

8. Gratuitous group photos, with lots of noise. This let's everyone in the bar know where the fun corner is.

Group shot

It was my birthday weekend...I wasn't about to let a momentary illness mess with my fun (or my reputation). 'Til next weekend... Or, if you want to see Party Girl 101 in action, come to our happy hour. Peace!

27 Comments:

  • At November 15, 2005 7:42 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said…

    I love the shirts!

    A good party girl will also not be afraid to dance on the bar.

     
  • At November 15, 2005 7:48 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Wonder if they'll let us up on the EYE-bar. ;-)

     
  • At November 15, 2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    whos tit exactly are u grabbing?
    circle v?

    just guessing :p

     
  • At November 15, 2005 8:20 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Nope - Circle V and I haven't seen each other since, Kathryn's birthday, I think? That would be Namaste, my girl from UVA and fantabulous Scorpio sister-in-crime.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 12:37 AM, Blogger Washington Cube said…

    Cookie, I've told you this before, but I love it when you set up these blog entries with corresponding photographs. Having done things like this myself, I know it takes time and effort to set these projects up, and I am sure your readership appreciates it. You have a playful "eye," and it always make for an enjoyable blog.

    P.S. Having just gone fishnet mad myself this season, I really appreciated that shot. I wore a pair last week, and they leave such interesting welts on one's flesh. ;)

     
  • At November 16, 2005 1:35 AM, Blogger Namaste said…

    wait! those are my legs too! holla! cookie...taught me...indeeedddd...how to bring the party. shit.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The DC Blogosphere Rating Association gives this post an NC-17 rating. That said, we need more details. More pics are required.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 7:11 AM, Blogger JordanBaker said…

    This is awesome. Literally. I am full of awe.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 7:51 AM, Blogger I-66 said…

    Is it only coincidence that the DC Blogosphere Rating Association acronym would be "DC BRA"? I think not!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 8:35 AM, Blogger tommy said…

    And please tell me again why I'm living in the Mid West?......if these are the kinda parties they throw in the east!!!!!!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Cookie, I highly approve of the fishnet action. Fishnets = HAWT.

    Check yer email, btw... I have a proposal.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 9:30 AM, Blogger Namaste said…

    Having dinner with little brother last night, our debauchery came up en convo...and this is what he said...totally without prompt:

    "[Cookie] is like all of the spice girls rolled up into one. I mean, really!! Don't you think?"

    And of course, I had to agree....

    Love ya and all of our dry humping!!!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 9:46 AM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    And please don't forget our Basic Instinct moves for the doorman of questionnable sexuality.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cookie,

    You are a VERY crazy party girl. Sweet pics! Introduce me to your friend Namaste. I want her to be my girlfriend:) Besides, we all have the whole UVA thing in common. Think she will care about my age? I mean I am 32 ;)

     
  • At November 16, 2005 10:57 AM, Blogger Namaste said…

    tee-heee. I forgot about the doorman.

    Rhinestone Cowgirl is right by the way: a way to a man's heart is definitely through the fishnet.

    HAWT!!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 11:22 AM, Blogger Heather B. said…

    You're a hot one Miss Cookie.
    And I totally can't wait to see you at happy hour! Oh and I think you need to make Namaste come up for happy hour!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 12:09 PM, Blogger DC said…

    I totally had a shirt that I wore out ONCE that said "I would do me" yikes...that would be the word... yikes.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 12:48 PM, Blogger Mamma Bear said…

    RULES TO LIVE BY!!!!I love it. I agree with everything you have said here...which is why I always have fun with you. WOO WOO!

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:13 PM, Blogger Sharkbait said…

    Cookie-great pics! I love it.

    I will admit, it makes me nervous about the DC blog happy hour...should I be warned? :-)

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What no body shots? What a rookie mistake.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:30 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Those pictures weren't PG-13...

     
  • At November 16, 2005 3:36 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Oh, and Sharkbait - nothing to be scared about. I'm a rare breed.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute pics!(as usual)

     
  • At November 16, 2005 4:36 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    Every time I try to do the "pretend cheap ho" thing it turns out more like "actual date rapist." Not cool.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 5:10 PM, Blogger Stef said…

    looks like you had a great time! this is certainly what they invented digital cameras for. what did we do without them??? :-)

     
  • At November 17, 2005 11:13 AM, Blogger Phil said…

    Sharkbait, you should be nervous, and I have the photos to prove it.

    You will be asked to do things you never dreamed of doing. At some point in the evening, a donkey will be involved.

     
  • At November 17, 2005 11:41 AM, Blogger Sharkbait said…

    ::runs away...hands covering butt::


    'cough, cough' perhaps I will come down with a cold that night. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters