DC Cookie

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Day on the Boat

My friend Rich has a speedboat. Apparently this year he's had difficulty finding people to go out on the boat for the day.

I. DON'T. GET. IT.

I go out on his boat every time I'm in town and the weather is half-way decent. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend a summer day. I asked four of my girls to tag along this weekend, and they all said no. "I have a waxing appointment I don't want to cancel." "I might be too tired for tonight's party." "I'm working late on Friday." "I have to run errands." Are they nuts? Who would rather be ripping hair out of their legs or shopping at CVS than doing this???

Boat_Jess and the boys
Jess and the Boys

Boat_Jess posing with Drink
Post-Cannonball and Strategic Product Placement

Boat_Jess and Trey
Loungin'

Boat_Jess and Vanessa
Kick-Ass Drunk Swimmers

Boat_Jess
Enjoying the ride home

I love friends, I love drinking, I love swimming, I love sunshine, I love music, I love water, I love lounging, I love being places where people can't reach me. A day on the boat = The Perfect Day. Wonder when my girls will figure that out?

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters