DC Cookie

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Unfortunate Birthmark

I promised the proof. To set the record straight, it is a birthmark, not a hickey!

Hickeys were hilarious when we were eight (sometimes self-induced on our arms - come on, admit it), embarrassing when we were young teens (but we still got high-fives for having made out with a hottie) and mortifying by the time we hit college. I've had this little guy since I was born. Sweet, harmless, and located in just about the worst place one could have a strawberry-coloured birthmark. For those who have asked me about it, I'm glad you did. At least I can explain it...would I 'really' wear my hair up if I was sporting a big phat hickey on my neck?

birthmark pic

4 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2005 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh c'mon. Foley gave you that hickey the other night. You can't fool us.

     
  • At July 06, 2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    I love the photo of baby Jess!! So pretty.

    PS - I gave my mom a present for Christmas when I was 3: I stopped sucking my thumb cold turkey. How old were you?? ;)

     
  • At July 06, 2005 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Adorable. And your little outfit matches Mom's (if that's her arm). Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    P.S. I PRAY it wasn't Mr. Foley that left it. Shudder.

     
  • At July 07, 2005 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to remind my mom that's a birthmark everytime she sees you Cookie. I'm always yell, "It's a Birthmark not a hickey ma! Sheesh"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters