DC Cookie

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blorgy

TX, Jess, Sara, Robin, Kat
Note to self: wear tighter, saucier shirt next time. You girls looked fab!

Props to RCR for the wonderful term 'blorgy!' It appears that I'm one of the only people who attended Blog-apalooza and didn't post about it. So, I'm posting about it, in the most lazy way possible - by linking to other recaps so I don't have to type anything myself:
Fun times for sure (my limit of 2 v&t's lasted about 45 minutes when the lovely Robin ordered me my third, and then I just gave up and had 2 more, as well as a few sour apples at the next venue...oops!).

Lord help us if this becomes a weekly event. We'll start to overtake bars just like the hashers (who also have aliases and drink heavily on weekdays). We likeeeee...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free webpage counters